By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by means of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll during the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility through keeping apart good judgment, facts, and presentation duties with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce easy caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much net apps
By Azat Mardan
Express.js Deep API Reference is your brief, concise consultant to Express.js APIs. this versatile Node.js internet software framework presents a powerful set of gains for development unmarried, multi-page, and hybrid internet applications.
Through six to-the-point chapters, you can find references for configurations, settings, environments, middleware, templating engines (including Consolidate.js), extract parameters, routing, request handlers, reaction, and streams.
Written via Azat Mardan, the writer of Pro Express.js and Practical Node.js, you'll find this brief, concise advisor vital on your Express.js paintings.
What you’ll learn
Who this booklet is for
Any node.js programmer.
Table of Contents
1. bankruptcy One: Configuration, Settings and Environments
2. bankruptcy : operating with Middleware
3. bankruptcy 3: Templating Engines and Consolidate.js
4. bankruptcy 4: Parameters and Routing
5. bankruptcy 5: Express.js Request Object
6. bankruptcy Six: Response
7. bankruptcy Seven: mistakes dealing with and working an App
By Robin Nixon
This ebook can help you:
- Understand Hypertext Preprocessor necessities and the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Master MySQL, from database constitution to complicated queries
- Create web content with Hypertext Preprocessor and MySQL via integrating types and different HTML beneficial properties
- Use libraries and programs, together with the Smarty internet template procedure, PEAR software repository, and the Yahoo! consumer Interface Library
- Make Ajax calls and switch your site right into a hugely dynamic setting
- Upload and manage records and photographs, validate person enter, and safe your applications
By Thomas Demming
The 4 video games you’ll increase from studying this publication are:
- Jewel Jam
- Penguin Pairs
- Tick Tick
These 4 video games are informal, arcade-style video games representing the aim-and-shoot, puzzle, maze, and platform kinds of video game play.
The ultimate chapters within the booklet comprise a truly great bonus of types. In them you will discover excerpts from interviews with trendy humans from the sport undefined: Mark Overmars, who's CTO of Tingly video games and writer of GameMaker, and Peter Vesterbacka, the CMO of Rovio leisure - the creators of the offended Birds franchise. Their perception and viewpoint around off what's already a enjoyable and necessary book.
By Addy Osmani
Start with the fundamentals of MVC, SPA, and determination, then get your fingers soiled development pattern applications—a basic Todo record app, a RESTful publication library app, and a modular app with spine and RequireJS. writer Addy Osmani, an engineer for Google’s Chrome staff, additionally demonstrates complex makes use of of the framework.
- Learn how Backbone.js brings MVC merits to the client-side
- Write code that may be simply learn, dependent, and extended
- Work with the Backbone.Marionette and Thorax extension frameworks
- Solve universal difficulties you’ll come across whilst utilizing Backbone.js
- Organize your code into modules with AMD and RequireJS
- Paginate facts to your Collections with the Backbone.Paginator plugin
- Bootstrap a brand new Backbone.js program with boilerplate code
- Use spine with jQuery cellular and unravel routing difficulties among the two
- Unit-test your spine apps with Jasmine, QUnit, and SinonJS
By Alexei White
By Phil Ballard
Learn find out how to…
- Build larger, extra interactive interfaces in your net functions
- Compile an Ajax software
- Create and devour internet companies with cleaning soap and relaxation
- Avoid universal mistakes and troubleshoot courses
- Use well known Ajax libraries to hurry up and enhance universal programming tasks
On the CD
- XAMPP for home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux—an easy-to-install package deal to establish a personal home page- and MySQL-enabled Apache server in your machine
- The jEdit programming editor for home windows, Mac, and Linux
- A whole Ajax, HTML, XML, and personal home page instructional reference library in searchable PDF structure
- Source code for the examples within the book
Phil Ballard is a software program engineering advisor and developer focusing on web site and intranet layout and improvement for a global portfolio of consumers. He has an honors measure from the collage of Leeds, England, and has labored for a number of years in advertisement and managerial roles within the excessive expertise sector.
Michael Moncur is a contract webmaster and writer. He runs a community of web sites and has written numerous bestselling books approximately net improvement, networking, certification courses, and databases.
Category: Web Development
User Level: Beginning–Intermediate
By Mark Myers
The final learn-by-doing approach
The ebook is very hassle-free. It assumes no programming adventure. Chapters disguise basically up to the common learner can take in in ten mins, so you are by no means requested to consume an elephant. reasons are in undeniable, nontechnical English that individuals of all backgrounds can effortlessly comprehend. With considerable coding examples and illustrations.
The most vital half: unfastened, on-line, interactive routines paired with every one bankruptcy. Cognitive learn exhibits that retention raises four hundred percentage whilst newbies are challenged to retrieve the knowledge they only learn. you will spend to 3 occasions as lengthy training as studying. for those who code incorrectly, you will get as many do-overs as you wish, until eventually you recognize it cold.
Testing confirmed that books and classes load up the reader with far an excessive amount of details at a time. So I divide up the data into little chunks that will not crush you.
A booklet on coding does not must be written in impenetrable legalese. it could really be human-readable. My booklet is.
People frequently examine top via examples, so I offer lots of them.
Most vital, earlier than you will have an opportunity to overlook what you may have learn within the booklet, I ask you to fireside up your computing device or machine (not your cellular equipment) and head over to my site, the place you run a collection of interactive workouts, training every little thing you could have learned—until you are certain you may have mastered it.
Readers inform me they typically commence the workouts considering they have discovered the most recent lesson, and quick discover they are nonetheless a bit shaky on it. the automatic workout supervisor protects you in contrast universal learner fantasy. It retains you at it till your overconfidence turns into actual confidence—confidence that is according to your first-class functionality. There are 1,750 workouts in all. they are all interactive, with an automatic answer-checker that corrects your missteps and issues you within the correct course for those who stumble. and they are all free.
Thousands of readers have stuffed out suggestions varieties telling me that the combo of the e-book and interactive workouts is related to, enjoyable, frustration-free, addictive, confidence-building, and...well, learn the reviews.
About This Book
- Understand how net 2.0 is made by means of robust browser-based applications
- Step-by-step instructional that may express you the way quick, advanced net functions will be built
Who This e-book Is For
This booklet relies on Meteor 1.0.
What you'll Learn
- Create reactive templates that replace themselves while information changes
- Use database queries at the buyer and the server to retrieve, variety, and control datasets
- Understand facts synchronization utilizing a publication/subscription version and make API calls something of the past
- Discover how one can safe your information stream at the server part to maintain private information secret
- Add routing to a single-page software and make it seem like a true website
- Build your personal complex reactive gadgets and make every little thing rerun in the event you want
- Make your personal Meteor applications and how you can cause them to public
- Unit attempt your programs and Meteor applications
You will commence with the fundamental strategies and folder constitution of a Meteor undertaking, studying how Meteor templates paintings. how you can retrieve and ship facts to the server and manage the database content material. Routing will later make your instance app glance and behave like a true web site. subsequent, you will get to grips with Meteor's reactivity idea that can rerun services while info adjustments while you are construction your personal reactive item, and package deal it later for drop-in use. After your app is prepared, the e-book keeps with methods of deploying your app on types of servers. ultimately, we'll have a look at checking out applications and the appliance itself.