By R.A. Salvatore
With each one kill, I develop wiser, and with additional knowledge, I develop stronger.
Powerful murderer Artemis Entreri tightens his grip at the streets of Calimport, pushed via the ability of his hidden drow supporters. yet his sponsor Jarlaxle grows ever extra bold, and Entreri struggles to stay wary and up to the mark. quickly, the facility of the malevolent Crystal Shard grows more than them either, threatening to attract them right into a immense internet of treachery from which there'll be no get away.
By Mike Mearls, Greg Bilsland, Robert J. Schwalb
Iconic monsters on your Dungeons & Dragons® campaign
This center rulebook packs in over 2 hundred new monsters to threat D&D® participant characters. vintage monsters similar to the derro, the mimic, and Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, make their first visual appeal right here. furthermore, this e-book contains ratings of recent monsters to problem characters of heroic, paragon, and epic point, together with lethal catastrophic dragons!
Monster Manual® 3 introduces a brand new monster layout that provides extra history and tale fabric to motivate Dungeon Masters.
- Since the beginning of fable roleplaying, a handful of mythic treasures have lurked within the hordes of tens of millions of campaigns. Infused with magical strength and surrounded by means of numerous conflict legends and tall stories, this stuff were part of each version of the principles and proceed as very important parts of the sport to today. Classic Treasures Revisited places those very important treasures into the context of the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign surroundings, with historic info, suggestion for utilizing them in Pathfinder video games, and pointers on suggesting easy methods to make the goods excess of an easy line on a personality sheet. every one treasure gets a lavishly illustrated 6-page therapy destined to alter how you take into consideration those vintage items.
By Mel Odom
When a tender sailor's trip is entire, an getting older bard's ultimate music is sung, and a malenti priestess faces her so much tough attempt, the risk from the ocean concludes in an explosive climax that would set all of Faerûn reeling.
When Joel turned a clergyman of the recent god Finder, he knew it intended forfeiting the distinction and safeguard of his place as a grasp bard. Now his freedom and his very existence are at stake as powers of evil embroil the clergymen of Finder in a fight opposed to a plot to resurrect the lifeless god Bane.
With his basically allies the younger freedom fighter Holly Harrowslough, the mysterious winged lady Jas, and the getting older priest Jedidiah, Joel embarks on a venture to get well the Hand of Bane. His quest leads him from the nation-states all of the option to the extra-planar urban of Sigil. There Joel needs to depend on all his braveness, knowledge, and energy to thwart the go back of Bane the Tyrant and rescue the god Finder from coming near near loss of life.
Finder's Bane is the fifteenth in an open-ended sequence of novels targeting the Harpers, the key association for sturdy within the Forgotten geographical regions myth world.
- With their dour appears, proud beards, and battered helmets, dwarves are one of the preferred heroic races of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This installment of the Pathfinder Companion offers numerous wealthy assets for dwarf-players and the easily dwarf-curious, from cultural and historic overviews to lists of names and titles, new dwarf gear, and maps of dwarven enclaves and citadels.
By F. Wesley Schneider
- The so much scary terrors of delusion gaming have deep roots in background, mythology, and pop culture. From the seductive attract of the vampire to the fierce fury of the werewolf, Classic Horrors Revisited spotlights 10 of the spookiest, scariest monsters of the sport, offering context, ideas, and a bunch of rules that breathe new existence (and occasionally unlife) into prevalent creatures that all-too usually could be uncommonly boring.
- Written through the macabre handling Editor of the Pathfinder experience Paths, F. Wesley Schneider, Classic Horrors Revisited features intriguing takes at the derro, flesh golem, gargoyle, ghost, ghoul, hag, mummy, vampire, werewolf, and zombie.
By Todd Stewart
- Devils may perhaps search to deprave your religion and brain, and demons definitely glance to curve your physique and wreck your house. however the fiends often called daemons search anything altogether extra basic from mortals — they search lifestyles itself! Evil with no the distraction of binding legislation or capricious chaos, they give the impression of being to the realm with hungry eyes for clean souls to consume.
- Horseman of the Apocalypse continues the publication of the Damned sequence through taking an in depth examine the daemons — ushers of disaster and harbingers of catastrophe. Personifying the worst methods an individual can die, daemons represent the 3rd arm of significant fiendish races, hailing from the nightmare realm of Abaddon, the place they're led by means of 4 mythical figures- the so-called Horsemen of the Apocalypse!
By Wizards RPG Team
Avert the Cataclysmic go back of Tiamat during this event for the World's maximum Roleplaying Game
The Cult of the Dragon leads the cost in an unholy campaign to deliver Tiamat again to the geographical regions, and the placement grows extra perilous for reliable individuals with every one passing second. The conflict turns into more and more political as possibilities to collect allies and achieve virtue current themselves. From Waterdeep to the ocean of relocating Ice to Thay, it's a race opposed to Evil. prevail or succumb to the oppression of draconic tyranny. Win or lose, issues is not really an analogous again.
• the second one of 2 adventures within the Tyranny of Dragons™ tale arc, the increase of Tiamat offers every little thing a Dungeon grasp must create an exhilarating and noteworthy event adventure.
• lovers of the Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying video game can get a pattern of what this product has in shop for them throughout the D&D Encounters™ in-store play program.
• event layout and improvement by way of Kobold Press.
By Matt Forbeck
The epic Eberron trilogy The misplaced Mark continues!
The darkish and mysterious international of Eberron maintains to extend via RPG items and novels. this is often the 6th novel set within the Eberron world.
Matt Forbeck has written and designed video games for greater than 14 years, for which he has garnered a number of awards. His newest identify for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. used to be Marked for Death, the kickoff novel for The misplaced Mark trilogy.